Natural Persons’ Building Insurance
You can insure
- - residential houses, garden houses;
- - privatised apartments with the available external and internal finishing;
- - structures in populated localities used as summerhouses;
- - garages and other household outbuildings.
- - natural disasters (storm, heavy rain, hail, heavy snowfall, rising groundwater, soil subsidence, etc.);
- - accidents (fire, gas explosion, lightning, heating system emergencies, water supply and sewage system emergencies, falling of trees and/or poles, bumping of vehicles, etc.);
- - unlawful actions of third parties (acts of vandalism by third parties, including arson, blasts, property damage, etc.).
Main insurance conditions
An insurance contract may be concluded for a term of one month to one year inclusively. Payments under a concluded insurance contract may be made both in Belarusian roubles and in a foreign currency.
The amount of insurance premiums is established by ERGO specialists for each individual case and depends on the following:
- - number of risks insured;
- - type of structure (for example, residential house, garage, summerhouse, etc.);
- - materials used for structure construction (for example wood, bricks, concrete blocks);
- - term of the contract (for example 6 months, 1 year, etc.);
- - availability of earlier insurance contracts;
- - conditions of security assurance.
When concluding a contract for a one-year term the insurance premium may be paid as a lump sum, in two instalments or on a quarterly basis.
Conclusion of an insurance contract
An insurance contract is concluded based on a written application - the printable version of the written application form (in order to view the document in Russian in the PDF format you need Adobe Reader installed on your system (download the latest version)).
A concluded contract comes into force on the date specified in the written application regarding insurance, but not earlier than from the moment of crediting of the insurance premium (or part thereof) to an ERGO's bank account. An insurance contract is concluded by the procedure of issuing an insurance policy.