You can insure
Pecuniary interests with regard to damage to your life and health or to damage to the life and health of your relatives (for example, children, spouse, parents, etc.) as a result of an accident.
- - temporary damage to health as a result of an accident;
- - permanent damage to health (disability) as a result of an accident;
- - death as a result of an accident.
The following events are deemed as accidents:
- - traumas and injuries (contusion, bone fracture and dislocation, loss of teeth, wounds, partial or complete bursting of organs; ingress of extraneous bodies into organs and tissues);
- - burns (including those caused by acids); cold injuries; damage by electric current (including lightning); asphyxia (suffocation);
- - bodily injuries as a result of violence or criminal acts committed by third parties;
- - accidental acute poisoning with chemical substances and compositions thereof, medicines, poisonous plants and insect and snake poison due to bites;
- - falling ill with tick-borne encephalitis (encephalomyelitis), poliomyelitis and botulism;
- - accidental bone fractures, joint displacements, loss of teeth, burns (including those caused by acids or electric current), damage or removal of organs as a result of improper medical manipulations;
- - abnormal pregnancy and labour that resulted in surgical intervention and damage to health;
- - anaphylactic shock, drowning and hypothermia.
Main insurance conditions
The amount of the sum insured is set by agreement of the parties in a foreign currency or in Belarusian roubles.
An insurance contract may be concluded for a term of one month to one year inclusively. Payments under a concluded insurance contract may be made both in Belarusian roubles and in a foreign currency.
The amount of insurance premiums is established by ERGO specialists for each individual case and depends on the following:
- - amount of the sum insured;
- - profession of the insured person;
- - validity of the insurance policy (during business hours, in everyday life, around the clock);
- - term of the contract (for example 6 months, 1 year, etc.);
- - availability of earlier insurance contracts.
When concluding a contract for a one-year term, the insurance premium may be paid as a lump sum, in two instalments or on a quarterly basis.
Conclusion of an insurance contract
An insurance contract is concluded on the base of a written application- the printable version of the written application form (in order to view the documents in Russian in the PDF format you need Adobe Reader installed on your system (download the latest version)).
A concluded contract comes into force on the date specified in the written application regarding insurance, but not earlier than from the moment of crediting of the insurance premium (or part thereof) to an ERGO's bank account. An insurance contract is concluded by the procedure of issuing an insurance policy.