General Third Party Liability Insurance
You can insure
Your own property interests or property interests of the person responsible against unintentional harm to the life, health or property of other persons.
You can insure against
Unintentional harm to the life, health or property of other persons when carrying out the following.
1. Maintenance and upkeep of buildings, structures and premises, their elevators, escalators and other communications (including current repairs of buildings and their engineering systems) as well as the adjacent territory.
2. Organization and running of public events (e.g., entertainment, sports and health, cultural, and extracurricular festivals, exhibitions, various shows, concerts, evenings, folk festivals, and others) - in the cases of damage resulting from:
a) exposure to fire as a result of use of electric lighting or electric and gas heating devices, as well as consequences of fire extinguishing;
b) gas explosion;
c) water action as a consequence of water supply, heating or sewerage system operation;
d) exposure to chemically or biologically active substances;
e) mechanical damage of equipment and vehicles used when running the events;
e) use of pyrotechnics, illumination and other special effects related to advertising and festive decorations;
g) bites and other traumatic injuries caused by animals;
h) malfunctioning of ventilation systems, including air conditioning;
i) hidden flaws (except for constructional) of sports grounds, equipment and inventory, which caused traumatic injuries;
j) actions of persons involved in the event activities.
3. Clinical or preclinical trials of medications - in the cases of damage resulting from:
a) shortage of medications under test;
b) lack of information about them;
c) unintentional errors or omissions by specialists and staff.
4. Hunting and use (servicing) of hunting weapons and ammunition.
5. Sports - in the cases of harm to the life, health or property of the following complainants:
a) professional or amateur athletes during competitions;
b) professional or amateur athletes during training sessions.
Also, you can insure your property interests against unintentional harm to the life, health or property of other persons in the following cases:
1. For sports complexes, clubs, gyms, fitness centres, and so on - in the case of the personal trainer's erroneous advice, incorrectly calculated loads, defects of training machines, sporting equipment or inventory.
2. For public catering enterprises - in the case of food poisoning, damage to clothing or property of visitors resulting from careless acts of waitstaff.
3. For swimming pools - in the cases of bacteriological contamination of water, cuts by the fragments of broken glass objects or faced tiles.
4. For hotels, hotel complexes and so on - in the case of loss or damage to the residents' property located in the hotel rooms, safe deposit boxes and so on; in the case of loss or damage to the residents' vehicles in the hotel's parking areas, parking lots and garages; in the case of theft of personal items and additional equipment from cars parked in the hotel's parking areas and garages.
In addition, we reimburse for the compearance in relation to disputes with complainants.
Principal Insurance Conditions
The insurance contract can be concluded for the period of one day to one year or any other period specified by the insurance contract (e.g., for the period of the clinical trials or for the time of competition).
Payments under the insurance contract can be made both in Belarusian roubles and foreign currency.
Conclusion of Insurance Contract
Along with the aforementioned statement, please fill out the questionnaire depending on the type of activity quoad which you wish to insure the general third party liability:
- activities of a legal entity or individual entrepreneur,
- clinical or preclinical trials of medications,
- hunting and use (servicing) of hunting weapons and ammunition,