Legal Entities’ Property Insurance
You can insure
- buildings, structures;
- transmission devices;
- mobile and stationary machinery and equipment;
- production and goods reserves, ready-made products, goods, production in progress;
- sites of major construction works in progress;
- other types of main components (parts thereof).
- fire, lightning, explosion, falling of a piloted airborne vehicle, parts or cargo thereof;
- natural disasters;
- water supply and/or heating system emergencies;
- machinery and equipment breakdown (emergency);
- theft, burglary, plunder;
- unlawful actions of third parties;
- damage caused by water;
- road accidents (emergencies).
Main insurance conditions
An insurance contract may be concluded for a term of one day to one year inclusively. Payments under a concluded insurance contract may be made both in Belarusian roubles and in a foreign currency.
The amount of insurance premiums is established by ERGO specialists for each individual client and depends on the following:
- category of the property insured (building, stock, machinery, etc.);
- conditions of keeping, storage, and maintenance of the property insured;
- security assurance conditions;
- number of risks insured.
When concluding a contract for a one-year term, the insurance premium may be paid as a lump sum or in instalments (in two instalments, on a quarterly basis).
In case of loss (destruction) of the property insured - the value of the lost (destroyed) property as of the date of the insured event less any remaining elements suitable for use.
In case of damage to the property insured - the costs of restoration of the damaged property.
Conclusion of an insurance contract
An insurance contract is concluded based on a written application - the printable version of the written application form (in order to view documents in Russian in the PDF format you need Adobe Reader installed on your system (download the latest version)).
A concluded contract comes into force on the date specified in the written application regarding insurance, but not earlier than from the moment of crediting of the insurance premium (or part thereof) to an ERGO's bank account. An insurance contract is concluded by the procedure of issuing an insurance policy.