Carrier’s Civil Liability Insurance
You can insure
Your pecuniary interests with regard to your company's liability for the obligations arising in case of causing damage to the life, health or property of third parties due to the use of your vehicle for transportation of cargo in accordance with the CMR Convention and for the following costs:
- costs aimed at reducing the losses to be compensated;
- costs of services provided by experts and lawyers incurred in connection with the satisfaction of lawful claims and/or protection against unlawful claims.
- damage and complete or partial loss of cargo accepted for transportation under the CMR Convention;
- loss of cargo accepted for transportation under the CMR Convention as a result of issuance of the cargo to an ineligible recipient;
- financial losses incurred by your company's client as a result of delay of delivery of the cargo accepted for transportation under the CMR Convention;
- causing of damage in the process of transportation of cargo to the life, health or property of third parties and/or of environmental pollution with the cargo being transported.
Main insurance conditions
The amount of insurance premiums is established by ERGO specialists for each individual client and depends on the following:
- the quantity of your company's vehicle fleet;
- destinations of cargo transportations;
- gross cargo amount per year or another time period.
When concluding a contract for a one-year term, the insurance premium may be paid as a lump sum or in instalments (in two instalments, on a quarterly basis).
Conclusion of an insurance contract
An insurance contract is concluded based on a written application - the printable version of the written application form (in order to view documents in the Russian in the PDF format, you need Adobe Reader installed on your system (download the latest version)).
A concluded contract comes into force on the date specified in the written application regarding insurance, but not earlier than from the moment of crediting of the insurance premium (or part thereof) to an ERGO's bank account. An insurance contract is concluded by the procedure of issuing an insurance policy.