Insurance of Expenses in Connection with Cancellation or Revision of Paid Trip Abroad
Should the insurance event occur, we would like to ask you:
- to inform the trip organizing company of the trip cancellation or change of its duration as soon as possible,
- to return tickets to the organization from which they were acquired (should they be acquired individually),
- to assume rational and accessible measures to reduce the possible damage.
When applying to our company, along with the insurance event application (form of application concerning an insured event) please submit all available documents concerning the insurance event, including:
- the services agreement with the trip organizer;
- documents confirming the return by the trip organizing company a part of the funds under the travelling contract (refund calculation and cash voucher), or refusal to return the funds;
- documents of the transport companies, consulates, hotels and other organizations supporting the costs relate to the revocation of travel documents, waiver of the booked hotel room and so on;
- documents necessary to establish the causes of the insurance event:
- should it be impossible to travel, continue the trip, or should the delay occur because of health problems - medical certificate confirming that because of severity of illness the trip or its part is not possible or permissible;
- should it be impossible to travel or continue the trip because of death - the following notarized documents: a copy of death certificate, copy of marriage certificate, documents confirming kinship (in the case of death of a close relative);
- should it be impossible to travel or continue the trip due to the loss or damage to accommodation facilities - militia records or acts by authorized services, confirming the fact and extent of damages;
- should it be impossible to travel due to induction into the military service - call certified by an authorized person.