Please inform our company as soon as possible by submitting a written free form application regarding payout of insurance coverage.
When contacting our company, please provide together with an application (in free form) about the insured event all available documents in connection with the insured event, including the following:
1. In case of temporary or permanent illness (disability) as a result of an accident:
- the insurance policy;
- documents proving the fact, circumstances and reasons for the accident as well as the correlation between the accident and the incurred consequences (a certificate issued by supervisory bodies, police, healthcare establishments [extracts from the patient card, certificate of temporary incapacity to work and physician's certificate/conclusion in which the date, diagnosis, and duration of treatment must be specified], a deed of an accident at work, a conclusion of an inter-district expert board, etc.);
- an ID document.
2. In case of death, the following documents must be provided in addition to the ones listed in paragraph 1:
- a copy of the certificate of death verified by a notary;
- a copy of the certificate regarding the right to inheritance verified by a notary (if the benefit recipients are the heirs of the insured person).
3. In case of accident insurance for passengers and drivers of road vehicles for the period of travelling, the following documents must be provided in addition to the ones listed in paragraph 1:
- the original or a verified copy of the deed issued by the traffic police, bodies of internal affairs or police regarding the road accident;
- other documents required for establishment the amount of insurance coverage.