Should the insurance event occur, we would like to ask you:
- take all measures of rationality to find the missing luggage;
- immediately contact the appropriate authorities to obtain documents establishing the luggage loss, damage or delay as a fact;
- upon acquisition of living essentials, keep the checks and receipts supporting their names and prices.
When applying to our company, along with the insurance event application (form of application concerning an insured event) please submit all available documents concerning the insurance event, including:
- ticket and luggage ticket made out in the name of the insured or the traveller;
- documents establishing the luggage loss, damage or delay as a fact, drawn up by the appropriate authorities on the scene, or the appropriate authorities' written waiver to draw up such documents;
- receipts and checks upon purchase of living essentials (with names and prices of items purchased in detail);
- receipts and checks confirming the value of the lost or damaged luggage items, if any.