Legal Entities' Property Insurance
We compensate for the following costs:
- disassembly and new assembly of equipment upon completion of repair works;
- transportation of property to and from the site of repair if the repair in a different place would be impossible or inefficient;
- purchase and delivery of materials and spare parts to the site where repair is carried out;
- repair and restoration works, including any potentials costs of sending specialists required for carrying out repair works.
Insurance indemnities are paid in the currency of payment of the insurance premiums within five days from the moment of issuing of the relevant insured event deed.
Our company pays insurance indemnities in the following manners, taking into consideration the client's request:
- transfer to the client's personal account or to a deposit account for the client's benefit;
- postal order at the beneficiary's expense;
- in cash.